Saturday, June 13, 2009

Best Thing Ever Happened to Music

You guys should know that I wasn't much of an American Idol follower before(especially after Taylor Hicks won the title =.=").

And now I'm scrapping every video available that has Adam Lambert in it (I don't care if it's just a video of him picking his nose or watever).
I particularly fell in love with him after I heard him singing Michael Jackson's Black or White. & his own version of No Boundaries. Or maybe it was because of that Mad World performance.

With a voice like his, who cares if he's gay? Smokin' HOoooooooooooooooooT
Anyway I just wanna share my favourite video of his performance before American Idol.


I never really liked the original song before, but I think he just made the original version sound worst here.

No comments: