Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Beijing Day 2

Right outside of the Forbidden City is the Tian An Men Square which is the largest public square in the entire world.
The other part of the Tian An Men Square. What a clear blue sky~


Soldiers were marching everywhere that day. It was kinda intimidating, I was actually worried they will suddenly grab us & shoot me for no reasons. HAHAHAHA. Anyway, you could really see that they're very disciplined & strict (even marching on the streets) unlike those in some countries I know.

This is their National Theater, which design is inspired by the idea of a pearl floating out of water (sorry, the beauty of the design just got lost in my translation T.T)

As we were walking back to the bus, we passed by a maze like garden & I can't resist this hehe.


The next stop: The Temple of Heaven
The crowd behind me AREN'T tourists. They're actually locals who hang out here to do their favourite pass times. Along the corridor you could see people playing cards, forming choir, dancing, kicking JianZi (a feathery thing tied to a stack of coins which is played as the same rules as bean bags).. The government is actually very considerate towards the elderly. The entrance fees for the elderly are all subsidized so they access to The Temple of Heaven is free.

Maybe in 50 years you can find me in this group killing them with cho-dai di.
I grabbed this umbrella during my last minute packing & didn't realise that the word 'SINGAPORE' is printed loud & clear on it. =_________________________=

Found myself a free space to take the picture of the Temple of Heaven. It's soooooooo packed with tourist in there!
Inside of the Temple of Heaven.

On the way out.

Straight after the visit at Temple of Heaven, we headed to the acrobatic show. How can you not watch the acrobatic show when you're in China?
We stopped by a shopping area later at night. And I got my hands on my favourite snack in China.
"Psst.. Can you gimme some for free? I promise I won't tell your boss.''
Guy: 'I think you should get the hell away from here.'
Me: ' Not without this babeh!'
My Beloved Dessert.
Got 500g of strawberries at Rm15. Totally worth it coz they're so freakin sweet!



As usual.. NGshots/ Idiotic Shots/ Airhead Shots

No comments: