Tuesday, October 2, 2012

More on Weight Loss?

Are you bored with my weight loss issue already?

Coz I am not done yet muahahhaha.

An update. Till today The highest weight loss amount I managed to achieve was 10 kg.

But I am still fat.

I guess this is the part and parcel of losing weight because ever since I started my weight loss journey I never felt slim.

The ironic part was before I started I never felt that I was fat XD

It seems like my weight was having fun going up and down playing see saw with my eyes.

And the most annoying part is even with the massive dietary change my cholesterol level is still high. It hardly went down.

I stopped with my food diary for quite sometime now, I am glad to say I managed to keep my weight in line without it.

And also I tried a few crash diet and found that liquid diet was the most useless of all.

FYI: Liquid diet means only taking liquid food. How sick. I tried for 3 days, my cravings gave in & my weight gained after 2 normal meals.

Others I have tried Banana diet, raw food diet, atkins & small portion food diet; not much difference made.

And now I need new inspiration!


No comments: