Sunday, May 6, 2007

Anger Management

Congrats to Henley for winning Superstar!! Now I can go around satisfying my ego by saying, 'hey, tat guy was my senior in high sch!' wtf.

I have anger management issues, & I always know that. And you people should know it better. When i was reading Sean's blog, I was like, 'shit! another anger management issues' evidence caught on blog!'

We were at Sunway Pyramid that time, me, Sean, Li & Florence. Sean wanted to withdraw money so we waited in the line together. Then when its supposed to be Sean's turn, an ass walk by & pretended he didn't see the line & stood right next to us. Knowing what he'll do next, I quickly asked Sean to take out her ATM card & go nearer to the machine so that she could insert the card & that ass has to excuses to cut the line. And when the person before us left, we quickly slipped into action & just when the card was a few inches away from the ATM machine, tat ass inserted his card & farting pretended he still didn't see us.

2 points here:
1. He didn't see a bloody line of 3 ppl right in front of the ATM Machine.
2. He didn't see Sean's hand just a few inches away when he inserted his farting card.

TELL ME HOW IS IT POSSIBLE UNLESS HE IS BLOODY BLIND!!!!! AND BLOODY BLIND ASSES LIKE HIM SHOULDNT BE ABLE TO USE ATM MACHINES AT ALL!!!!

I stood there speechless for a few seconds. I can't believe he actually did that! Then I start talking very loudly about something to do with manners & upbringing. Then Sean & Florence was shocked that I actually say it out loud. Li was on the phone that time so she didn't participate in this whole affair but I know she will if she's there. Anyway I got so pissed tat I turn into the nearest shop to calm myself down. But hey, that's so unfair! Civilized people wait for their turns in LINES.

But even more civilized people won't pick a fight with others haha. Could have endangered my friends' lives. SORRY!!!

Just wanted to explain myself here. Not that I'm someone who scold people all the time.
.......
Actually yes I am. Just screwed a few waiters today because I went to town with my greasy hair & I wanted to shower before I go but the plumber have to break the news to us saying that the water will only be supplied at night as they need to clean the stinky water tank. And I get to know that the stinky water tank (smells more like a sea cucumber breeding area) supplied the stinky bathroom water for the pass 1 week. Anyway, my greasy hair makes me feel anything but sexy today so in town I'm sad that I can't use my charms wtf. Then I screwed waiters for making me wait for 1 hr for the food.

PIDC is a damn lame college. Not only we have curfews, but if we broke any rules they'll print out a paper stating our 'crime' & make us sign it as a proof for our parents wtf. Yesterday I saw Aka(our female security guard) handing out papers to HanNee saying that she came back late 1 night & then she climbed the walls from the guys hostel to the gals hostel. Then I was standing there expecting Aka to gimme my share of climbing the walls too (Yep, I climbed a wall~ are u even surprised?). And I waited & waited. Then I checked myself. Hell, I actually got out of it. My name wasn't 1 of them. Then I just shut up & leave. Today Aka saw me & she was asking me whether I also got the memo or not. Then I stared at her for a second, & i put my finger to my lips & said,' Shhh...' Aka laughed & nodded.

Only 3 person kena, 3 person who went to complain about the ham sap male security guards, & this is how they put their revenge. But I pity them, they just pissed off someone that they shouldn't & now she's planning to accuse him of attempted rape wtf.

Some scary kids we are.

No comments: