Saturday, December 23, 2006

I'm Dreaming of a BLACK Christmas

I'm dreaming of a black christmas,
Without the snow I never seen.
With the autos honking & people begging,
To feel speechless & turned off.


Haih. I am not giving much hope on the trip to Bangalore. I'm sure that place is a lot more modernised than here, & I heard there's a lot colder too! And damnit, I so smartly took back all my long sleeves & jackets back to Malaysia in August coz I so smartly thought India got no winter. At least not my place lar. Thanks to my so smartness, I dunno whether I can tahan the weather in Bangalore or not. Haih.

I'm used to listening to Xmas songs wherever I went whenever Xmas is near but this time, there's no shopping complexes with gorgeous decorations or gorgeous sales for me to fulfill my dream of a white xmas. Black Xmas got lar, you wan o not? *sigh* I'll be doing my CNY shopping in Bangalore if I'm lucky, coz i scared by the time I get back next year all the shopping complexes ran out of stock or watever.

(2003,2004) I wanna go theme park on Xmas!!! Themeparks got XMas PARADE!!! I wanna see that!!!! I wanna ride on roller coasters in winter & feel 'syiok' when my face freeze sampai wanna crack. I wanna see red red & white white stuff all over the place!!! I wanna gather all my lovers & do something stupid during count down. (2005) I wanna stay at home watch TV & see their countdown!

People! Celebrate your Xmas on my behalf k?? Don end up like me, have to blast XMas songs in my own room to feel it. Until when I go out of my room people starts staring at me like I'm crazy. I LOVE XMAS SONGS wtf.

Tata~ Merry XMas & Happy New Year! Will blog tomorrow if got time. Then tomorrow midnight taking bus to Bangalore until 27th only coming back. Miss me k?

p.s. Sorry for not posting piccies. My camera just died.


No comments: