Saturday, December 23, 2006

Flash back of 2006

Recap of imporatant events happened in my life in 2006:

1. Received an Sms saying 1 of my dear ex classmate passed away in a car accident.
2. Chinese New Year celebration. Kena nagged bout being fat as usual. Went to Perak, Pahang & Seremban.
3. Went back to KK after sick of being a maid in my sis' place.
4. Quarelled with my mum & start changing my lifestyle 180 degrees by sleeping at 9 am waking up at 5 pm, going out at 7pm until midnight, & online until 9 am morning again.
5. Kena threatened by my dad saying if I continue to live my life like this he'll send me back to KL so he don have to be 'xing tong' seeing me like this T.T
6. Slightly changed my lifestyle by sleeping at 5 am before my dad wakes up.
7. Feeling sick & tired at myself for doing nothing 24/7.
8. Got reply from Manipal saying I passed the requirements but the conformation letter is only out in April.
9. Bing Chi & Shirley went to study in Manipal.
10. Mum can't wait to get rid of me from the house & apply Penang International Dental College that is starting their course in April without me aggreeing.
11. Can't stand my mum either therefore I din reject coming to India after 1 more week.
12. Feel damn bad coz I made my grandaunt to come back & only get to see her for 1 week only then I have to go India ledi.
13. CHanged my hairstyle right before I go to KL. Had farewell with friends.
14. Went to KL with parents a few days before leaving to India. Met some of my batchmates in an briefing tea party in Hilton, PJ.
15. Left to India all alone.
16. Received VIP treatment for 1st 1 week only. Then they start making us pay for a lot of stupid things. Stayed in hotel for 1st 1 month coz hostel still under construction.
17. No Internet for 1st month. When moved into hostel, only 2 person can use the computer a day.
18. Getting screwed by an asshole coz roommate post an 'offending' note on our room door.
19. Feeling sick & tired of Salem coz we started to know a lot of things like how they freaking cheating us.
20. Broke down in front of Kelvin coz I really hate this place.
21. Send an Sms to my mum saying I wanna kill the management. Freaked my mum out LOL.
22. Lost appetite to eat food.
23. Spend my b'day in hospital accompanying Kelvin. Wasted my b'day wish on wishing for an easy solution to test in my practicals exam.
24. Came back to Malaysia for 2 weeks.
25. Sing cukup cukup karaokay, eat cukup cukup sashimi, buy cukup cukup clothes, see cukup cukup friends.
26. Went back to hell.
27.Got hangover & can't concentrate on studies coz i kept thinking of malaysia.
28. Finally got wi-fi here. Online 24/7.
29. Moved to a single room.
30. Quarreled with ex roommate.
31. Screwing all exams. Just screwed a few recently.
32. Couples is popping like mushrooms around here. Met a cute jr. Lost interest ledi anyway.
33. Felt like a lone-loser & starts withdrawing myself even more from people.
34. Made frens with some jrs & slightly changed my condition.
35. Performed para para sakura on stage for Uni's culture day coz this is the fastest dance to learn in 5 hours.


36. Spending 1st black xmas. Got shocked that india actually got winter. Blasting own Xmas songs in room. Lucky thing I brought my polar express soundtrack over.
37. Wishing my frens a merry Xmas with this : http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ecard|10001|10051|703398|-102001;11441;-102271;-102050||P1R9SO|ecards


Love You guys!! Thanks for Being with me in 2006!! Merry XMas & a Superb New Year! My friends~ A toast to welcome our 20th year on earth!

No comments: