Saturday, December 30, 2006

Hi, Garbage Truck is back

I went to Bangalore with 1 bag, & came back with 3. I still haven got the pics yet though, so I'm just gonna be brief here. Bangalore reminds me of Malaysia, Salem makes me think I'm in hell. That's my synopsis of the trip haha.

Because of Kiasu-ism & cheapskate-ness, we followed a package offered by the auto(taxi) drivers where they'll take us to 4 to 6 souvenir shops & bring us to places we wanna go for free. In the end we wasted 2 whole days for the stupid package & I end up splurging on something eventhough I went into those souvenir shops saying I won't buy anyhthing. So I'm back with a lot of unknown rubbish. For example, a wooden box & 4 god damned cushion covers. Have no idea what I'm gonna do with these stuff though. *sigh*

Beside some rubbish I grabbed from the souvenir shops, I've also brought back some good stuff. Hohohohohoho. I've got a pair of new Adidas pink sport shoes & bag, a new cap, 3 pairs of sandals, some new clothes, & A BOX OF KFC WITH 2 MCD FILLET O FISH BURGER!!!!!

Hasil yg sangat memuaskan. Hahahahaha. Surprisingly the street went for shopping reminds me of London. 2 rows of 3 storeys shops occasional with a small shopping mall in between. The weather is damn nice over there! Despite the fact we were nearly froze to death when we reached Bangalore at 5.30 am where the cold wind is blowing us like crazy when we are sitting inside the auto.

Bangalore had a lot of foreign tourists & I met a damn leng zai wan!!! Too bad he's taken T.T

Some minus points we've encountered in Bangalore:
1. Hotel cleaners stole our food. On the first day, Yeeva's chocolates she put on the table was stolen. Then on the day we checked out Weiming's chocolates kena. His bags was at the ground floor that time & he thought he'd put the chocolates in the room first & take them rite before we leave. When he went up the room, his muffin plastic was opened & the cleaners were inside the room watching TV. His chocolates was gone too. Then he asked them where's his chocolates, they all said there's no chocolates. After he demanded them to give it out, they slowly took out the chocolates 1 by 1. Wtf. They've stole my new packet of biscuit that I put inside my plastic bag! And I only realised it when I got back. Damn it. If I found out earlier I won't let them get away that easily! WE BLOODY PAID RM 50 EXTRA EACH PERSON COZ WE CHECKED OUT LATE!!!!!

2. I really had no talent in bargaining. The most bargain I got was Rm 2 wtf. Xian Hui actually bargained from RM 60 to Rm 15! *sigh*

3. Beggars are everywhere. But they won't come to me hahaha.

Okla. That's all for now. Coz I'm seriously screwed & I havent studied anything.

No comments: