Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Reopen

Few weeks ago, I was considering about shutting down my blog & facebook account. What got into me? I really wonder.

Everytime I managed to convince someone who'd never liked salmon sushi into eating them, it makes me feel damn proud =P

But sadly, the sushi she's eating in this pic is NOT salmon sushi.

Our hobby in common is to hunt down nice food in Butterworth.

1 day we were shopping at Megamall, we found this.
This is the best chicken chop I've eaten lately. Costs me about RM13.90 which comes with a drink & Cappucino Mushroom soup. DELICCIOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUS.

Mid Autumn Festival decoration in Jusco.

Our college was honoured to be invited to USM's 1Siswa, 1Malaysia event. Sadly it was on a Saturday evening, & on top of that we had classes on that morning too (there goes our weekend). But most of us still went anyways.

They provide us with dinner, & showed us our way to their stadium.


It's been a long long time since we participated in such events & it felt great! The performances was awesome, although some are *ehhem* *ehhem*.
Got choir to sing the 1 siswa, 1 malaysia theme song somemore.
Lyrics to the song.

None of us won the lucky draw!! & there was about 200 over gifts if I had not mistaken.. SADDDDDDD.. First prize was a mini laptop =(

USM got a freakin' stadium T.T

No comments: