Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It all started with my dream where I was at this beatiful grass filled cliff with some weird red flowers growing everywhere. Then a crazy woman came out of a cave & start chasing me with a dagger in her hands so I ran & jumped off the cliff into the deep blue sea.

I woke up this morning & felt like I hardly slept at all. The dream was so vivid in my memory I decided to Google dream interpretation. Turns out that red, jumping off cliff, attack, dagger all points to 'an enemy will attack you & you will feel defeated' wtf'. This is the worst thing you can get when you're under Fat Ass's department & turns out that it's true. Haha, from the moment I started on a patient till the end of it she was yelling at me I swear the who clinics was looking at my direction. So what, I kinda enjoy pissing her off now.

No comments: