Friday, August 22, 2008

Nu- RII Go Away, Come Again Some Other Day!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ME!

Thanks to my pathetic college, this is going to be my last vacation for the year. 1 week only!!! You stupid-workoholic-fakes! You act like you're so buzy with your work & as if you also having the joliday like us, BUT YOU CAN TAKE 1 WEEK HOLIDAY WHENEVER YOU LIKE while for us to take a sick leave with MC is like commiting some crime! I know your country practice slavery, BUT HERE'S MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, every holidays turns out hectic for me. Today, I'm gonna take AirAsia from Penang to KL at 10.30pm. Then I have to sleep at the corridors of LCCT until tomoro morning T.T


I"M FREAKIN GOING TO MACAU!







THE BEST PART IS?
















NURI IS GOING WITH ME!!!!!!





















P.s. You must be wondering who the hell is Nuri.






http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5h9mEiplocOSFjqYQjtVvky9BmOVA

















F*ck you Nuri.

1 comment:

J'me said...

OH gosh, u better be careful wei! so fun~ ur going to macau!!!! i wanna go osoooooo! muaxx