Sunday, June 8, 2008

I wanna name my car.

Any ideas?

Calling it Saga makes it sound so lame. T.T

Anyway, I don't drive it often, & that poor little thing only got his/her(I haven't decided the sex yet) exercise once a week.



I don't know why everytime I went to New Town Kopitiam I ended up hearing or talking about ghost stories.

Last week was with Vi, this week is with Thavanes.

And I got so freaked out everytime.

Coz the small lorong back to my apartment is called Lorong Kubur =.="




Here's the farewell video for our batch made up Chan Yeeva ( I miss u!!!!!).

* contain semi nude scene* hahahah.. kids don't watch..





Can you believe that we played this in front of our lecturers & management? =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5s1 t-shirt put pok famous bah...2.14 - 2.17 mins...hahaha...(Vick)