Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I hate Orthodontics

We have wire-bending exercise for orthodontics.

And no, you don't get to bend it into any shape you want.

Our very first exercise is to do 3 straight wires.

The ONLY REQUIREMENTS are wires should roll on the glass plate with minimal sound & it should not have gap when they're seen under a straight plane.

And I've been doing it for almost 2 weeks T.T

Others have already proceeded to doing squares & rectangles but I'm still stuck in the same place since the first class.

People say I'm not talented nor fated to do Orthodontics.

I told them off saying I don't believe in talents.

I tried to come up with techniques to straightened the wires, but all I can think of is 100 ways of killing myself or the lecturers who made me do it with the wires =.="

Maybe I should stop being so stubborn & start to think of some other options T.T


















I'm feeling like paris!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

4 comments:

娴娴 said...

hahaha.u r so cute=>

Anonymous said...

You're the coolest Orthodontic-in-the-making i've ever known!! So *toot* them for telling you otherwise. LOL... (Vick)

Anonymous said...

Oh oh oh...and i LURVE~ your parisness!! Kai Li got some catching up to do~!! (Vick again)

cal said...

haha, jia you la jie!!

P/S: my add math sucks....seriously it sucks....