Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Lacrimal Gland Clearance

I never knew my lacrimal gland contain so much tears until I watched the Japanese drama ' A litre of tears'. 1st day I watched until disc 4, & I had to stop because my brain is too dehydrated to continue. 2nd I wacthed 3 discs, & stop again eventhough there's 1 more disc left but my lacrimal gland had dried up so badly I decided to continue tomorrow. The last episode, the legendary episode I heard someone actually cried 58 mins in the 1 hour show. Have to keep myself prepared 1st. Haha. Now my face all swelled up like shit.

Grey's Anatomy Season 3 had come to the end! Can't wait to the next season~ Why does it always have to end that way each season? Derek is truly mcdreamy hehe..If anyone's watching that show, check out the leng zai in the episode where Addison went to LA or something.

Lost is extending its season until 2010! Damn lot more to follow. Getting tired of it edi actually. Why can't they just end it fast? T.T

OKla, can't think ledi. My head is falling to 1 side now. I'm gonna sleep! yay! For the 1st time in 2 weeks I'm sleeping at a decent hour! Only to wake up at 4 again hehe~

No comments: