Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday LILIAN!!! wanted to wish you online yesterday but my connection was cut off until this morning. As usual.

My parcel that was sent 1 month ago hasn't arrived yet. According to Yen it might had reached the local post office but they won't inform you to go & claim it. Damn. And I have to ask someone to go & enquire for me & I don't think he's gonna do it soon so I have to keep bugging his life until he did. My mum just decided to stop sending stuff for me coz apparently I'm cursed coz everytime they did, it's either my parcel arrived way to late or the price is way to expensive. Ppl send their whole kitchen over for 100 ringgit & i just send a bag of groceries for 200 ringgit. Damn lucky wei me. *sarcastic*

I haven got enough sleep lately as I always online after 3 am in the morning coz that's when the line works best. I skipped a lot of classes instead to replenish my sleep damn it. So please excuse me, I would like to go & have some sleep now so I can get up at 3 am to online again wtf

No comments: