Thursday, February 8, 2007

:Pissed

I am bloody pissed today!!!!

I am pissed coz I just realised I'm gonna spend my CNY with 1 toe nail less!!!!

I am pissed that I typed a long long post yesterday but I didn’t save it in time before my laptop went to hibernate mode. And my laptop can’t switch on after hibernate mode.

I am pissed to wake up today at 9.25am & dashed to attend a 9.30 am class but the lecturers only come at 10 something.

I am pissed that the fucking management banned websites with the word ‘video’ in it, which means I can surf youtube but the Youtube video box won’t appear. How am I supposed to live without youtube?????

I am pissed that my so-called friends not once, not twice but more than 5 times (or should I say everyday?) didn’t bother to wait for me today. I am sick of being the one who’s always initiating a conversation, or being the one who shamelessly ask whether I can join them or not, which always make me end up feeling like a desperate whore. Nowadays I doing everything by myself, coz they don’t bother to inform me what they are doing. And I missed Ming Pin’s b’day bash yesterday coz noone tell me bout it!!!!!! AND I TOOK BUS TO THE TOWN BY MYSELF WTF MAN?!!! And they had to start treating me like this just few days before my exam. They had group study together everynight, & the person who lives right across my room can’t be bothered to tell me about it. When I ask if I could join, they said they are starting at 11pm, but when I came down to bash Harvin, they were sitting right in front of the dorm studying together at around 10 pm. And once again, I was not informed. When I went to pass up my record book, I asked everyone whether they want me to pass up for them or not. The next day we had to pass up another subject’s record book, they went off without telling me. So I went alone & I didn’t see them so nevermind. The day after we had to collect it back, they went off without me as usual, I went alone again, right infront of the office they just came out after collecting it, and I went in to collect mine. They were gone when I came out. *speechless* Friendshit indeed.

I am also pissed to know that I have to study everything again for my practicals coz they can ask anything from the book randomly.

BAH.. HATE STUDYING!!!!!

P.S. Next post I'm gonna blog about some creepy stories I heard lately.

No comments: