Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Just Dropping by

Tomorrow I'm having biochemistry practical test, the day after tomorrow is physiology pracs & 2 days after tomorrow....


I AM GOING BACK TO MALAYSIA!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

I'm so embarassed wei. One day I was passing by Belle's room, she was just outside & then suddenly she was pointing at my feet & ask me, 'wat happened to ur leg?'
Then I was telling her I lost my toenail & the wound still looks 'raw'.
Then she was like, 'No, I mean ur skin. OMG, I pity u lar..'
Ahh.. Yes. My stupid skin allergy came back. AND I THOUGHT I CAN WEAR MINIS FOR CNY!!! T.T


Anyway, I watched few dramas lately: Hana Yori Dango I & II(Japanese Meteor Garden)
Lost season 2
Bar Tender (hk drama)
Maiden's Vow (damn nice this Hk drama)
GREY"S ANATOMY rocks anyway!!!

I need good shows.. Please save me some new shows to keep me alive in India for another year please!

No comments: