Monday, December 11, 2006

Chocolalty Kicap

I received my parcel yesterday!!!! My kicap accidentally leaked a bit on top of my wonderful chocolates, now my whole room smells like chocolalty kicap. Who cares? I love the smell anyway.. HOOHOOHAHAHAHA.. My mum sent a blanket on my request and yesterday whole day I was sniffing it. I MISS THE SMELL OF MY HOUSE!!!T.T Unpacking parcels are fun coz it's like playing treasure hunt where you might find something extra than wat you've asked. But the only thing extra I found inside my parcel is a Servay plastic bag =.="

I found another hong kong drama online, To Grow With Love肥田囍事 & now I'm watching it. Screw Exams. *Blergh*

1 practicals exam down, 3 more practicals exam & 4 more theory papers to go!!

p.s. please remind me to forge a permission letter from my parents for going outta town before xmas.

No comments: