Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hello Life!

Hey peeps! How are you doing?

MY THEORY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!!! (rolling on my bed)

Now we have 1 week break & then our practicals exam!

Hopefully we can passed this I don't think anyone here can handle exams anymore!

I rewarded myself 2 days worth of unlimited online hours & tomorrow i have to get back to work again!

I'm extremely terrified & always ended up doing badly in oral exams so I'll try to work on that this week.

Anyway, just a friendly reminder, 26 MARCH 2011 IS EARTH DAY SO DON'T FORGET TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

This year I decided to go an extra mile & become a vegetarian for 2 weeks! I know, it doesn't help much but still, IT'S A START!

Animal agriculture produces methane which gives rise to greenhouse effect which is how vegetarian plays a part in earth day.

So what do you think? Will you join me?

No comments: