Friday, April 24, 2009

Beijing Day 1

Day 1 actually meant that I reached Beijing at 10 pm. Too bad we're departing from KK, which has only 1 connecting flight in ShenZhen, so we took Air Asia to ShenZhen & then transit & flew to Beijing from there. The whole journey was tiring, but exciting as well. When we first reached KK airport, the tour leader said,'These (me & my sis) 2 ladies are the youngest in the group!' Er.. Not a good sign T.T The flight from KK to Shen Zhen takes 3 hours, & when we reached Shen Zhen it was already 1 pm.

Ever since the start of vacation I was feeling so peaceful like I never been that way before & during the check in to Beijing is probably the only time I swore out aloud during the whole trip. As usual, China people =.=" I was standing at the side when my tour leader was checking our lugguage for us & suddenly this rude, barbarian, uncivilised China Man came pushing me & said,'Get out my way' & drill his way through the crowd to approach the check in counter. The next thing I know I swore out a loud Fuck but I don't think he understand anyway T_______T but my tourmates did T_________________T Then Rude,Barbarian, Uncivilised China Man was talking loudly to the person behind the counter, & then shoved his way through the crowd in front of him again Niama kanasai @$%$#^%$

We were stuck in Shen Zhen airport for 3 hours before the next plane to Beijing so me & my sis decided to walk around the airport. Then we came across this!
Pork burger & red bean pie

Shen Zhen's weather is surprisingly warm I'm a bit sien coz I've wasted 13 kgs of my AirASIA lugguage limit of 15kgs all on my winter clothes T__________T Transit was so boring we end up admiring their nicely kept aquarium instead.
Nemo!
I don't know what fish is this but my sis was damn pissed to see this in an aquarium coz she paid alot to Sipadan island just to look at this fish & their whole species was shy that day & didn't show up hahaha. Anyway I think it's specialty was to breed only in the evening, correct me if I'm wrong.


Around 4 pm we boarded our plane to Beijing & it takes 3 hours too! By the time we reached there it was already 9pm plus so our tour guide brought us to the 1 & only 24hours Dim Sum restaurant in Beijing. I find it surprising that there wasn't much sight of Night Life in China's capital city & all shops seems to closed at 10pm!

Sorry, no make up, no contact lenses & no fake eyelashes on that day because it was a whole day flying schedule.

Our hotel is a 5 star hotel located quite far from the town. It costs almost RM700 per night for the cheapest room =S & we stayed there for 2 nights =.=|||













Ohya before I forgot,

This was printed on the back of our immigration card LOL.




Liquan is back in BBT!!& now only i get to know haha.

李铨:我妈说我是从包子里面撕开出来的。


HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

No comments: