Thursday, March 19, 2009

8. CNY last part

After Berjaya Hills, we went straight to my mum's kampung. We had the 2nd reunion dinner in Goldcoast eating steamboat!! Damn big portion lor the steamboat! But most of the ingredients we have to bring ourselves lo! Damn sad..
Goldcoast is located at the beachside. Its night view is magnificent.
The garden is beautifully lit to celebrate the festive mood of CNY.
Ann sexy posing haha



Arc de Bushes

There's a pondok in the middle of the garden.
Me & my cousin. I'm 10 years older wtf.

Can't resist doing this.
Ann sexy posing NG shot
I love my grandma's house! It's a small kampung house but cosy at the same time.


When I was young the condition of the house was much worse, we only had I toilet outside the house that time. The toilet was light by a dim yellow light bulb like those toilets in scary movies. I used to hate going to the toilet especially at night. One night I needed to pee so badly I had to use the toilet. When I open the zinc door, BATS flew out T.T
In the small town everyone travels by bicycle. So me & Ann cycled to basketball court to look at hmm hmm.. =D

On Cap Goh Meh, I'm back in Butterworth. So me & my housemates had Cap Goh Meh dinner at the nearest seafood restaurant.

Yummy Yummy!
Love Shot HAHAHAHA
Look at Pri Chan excited face LOL..


Oh ya.. I'm now in KK & there's these FreshCon colored contact lens promotion going on. Remember I was telling you guys where I bought mine? Buy 2 free 1 & each pair cost RM45 only! This contact lens can be used upto 3 months! So any1 interested please let me know ASAP. No, I'm not getting any benefit from this I just can't remember who asked me to buy for them when this promotion is going on again~ Gimme your name asap ya!

No comments: