Wednesday, March 11, 2009

4. Berjaya Hills - CNY Day 2

On the second day of CNY, me & my family went to Berjaya Hills for a night. Long time since we last went for vacation together =) To tell the truth, I didn't know Berjaya Hills existed until I flipped AirAsia magazine earlier this year. Then only my sister told me it's here for quite a long time di T.T

Basically the main attraction there are the French Village, Japanese Zen Garden & some rabbit park for the kids. When we reached Berjaya Hills it was already 6p.m., most of the attraction spots are closed by then. So we went to walk around the French Village where our hotel is.


Our hotel room is located same level as the car park =.="


I love the bed! Walking around the French Village

CNY decoration is everywhere!!
Then we sat at the playground for a while. We actually finished walking around the whole place in 30 minutes =.="

Boongkey! (as pronounced by koreans =.=") Ann's puak wtf!!!

I wonder why they build a pool there. The weather is a bit chilly just like Genting Highlands. Would you swim in Genting's open pool??

Bored di. Started Cam whore.

Then it started to rain. So we went back to the French Village area & start hunting for food. It was CNY & the whole place was seriously deprived of workers. My mum decided to eat at a Vietnamese Restaurant where there's only 1 cook & 2 waitress & at least 50 people waiting for food. It took 2 hours for them to serve us 1 fried glass noodles, 1 seafood fried rice, 1 stir fried mushroom, & 1 tauhu dish. T.T

Later that night they have some acrobatic show & magic performance. But 3 of us (me & my sises hahaha) stayed in the room to watch some singaporean movie =.="

Me & Ann came out during commercial break hahahaha..

Cam whore in the bathroom LOL


CNY day 3 coming up!

No comments: