Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Macau & Hong Kong Day 2

Remember this show? Hehe.. I went everywhere they went wahahahahha.
The return of the cuckoo



The next morning we went to St Paul's ruins, which is the trademark of Macau.
The Lover's Statue

Along the way to St. Paul's ruins, there are a lot of shops selling dried pork, dried beef & their famous almond cookies! Dried pork & dried beef in all sorts of flavour!
Closer look of St. Paul's ruin. I'm at the center!!!


After visiting the St. Paul's Ruin, we rushed back to hotel & pack 'cause we're heading Hong Kong!!!! My parents were going back on that day so we parted in front of the hotel. We took a ferry from Macau to Kowloon which took about 1 hour 15 minutes. If you're planning to go on a backpacking tour, it's important to buy the Octopus card which is something like Touch N Go in Malaysia. You can use it for the MTR, buses or even for some vending machine!
The Octopus Card

To travel in Hong Kong by yourself, you NEED to know how to speak cantonese at least. It would be even better if you could read chinese. Anyway, we check into our hotel, & out we go again. We went to Avenue of Stars to watch the Symphony of Lights. Then of course, the Walk of Fame!!
Hi, I'm the director of “You're so ugly I can't get my eyes away from you.'
Hong Kong's All time favourite, Jacky Chan


We had our late dinner at Sogo Departmental Store, & I ate the worst WASABI ever!! Usually when you eat the normal WASABI rite, when the smell goes up to your nose what will you do? Just open your mouth & breathe then the smell will go away very fast. So I did the same for this, when I open my mouth to breathe the smell goes down my throat instead. I ended up coughing out my SOOSEE.

A diet drink I bought in Sogo!!! Supposedly no calories & it jelly to fill up our stomach so you won't feel hungry. Cost me RM5 for 1 T.T

No comments: