Saturday, November 25, 2006

Crazy Datelines falling in

I really really hate the way our lecturers and the management are planning our exams and stuff. There should be a law to sebat them (by me of course!) if they chincai plan things at last minute here.
Firstly, our exams. Theory exams are conducted 4 days continuously. That means within that weeks I have to stuff everything from the books we used for 1 year inside my tiny brain. Great.
Plus all the internal assessment exams are directly before the holidays or just after our holidays. That means we have to be super good in concentration skills or else you'll be stuck in the middle of ur holiday plans or your super huge physiology and biochemistry books. From 21st of December to 2nd of January we had holidays for Xmas and New Year. I was planning to go back Malaysia to celebrate at first but when I received the Mock Exam notice, I changed my mind. WE ARE HAVING OUR MOCK EXAM ON 4TH, 5TH, AND 6TH OF JANUARY!!! Siao ah? Come back from holidays 1 day after sraight away got exams????
Now come to our assignments. We had practical record books for each subject but from the start of the are told to write our experiment reports in another observation books first. Now sddenly they ask us to fill up the record books for the whole year portion and submit it next week. Just like that, as if very easy. And so, I had 44 diagrams to draw, 6 reports to write, 30 pages of questions to answer, over 50 slides to prepare for my Monday presentation, and 2 tests to prepare for next week in this weekend. Very good. Now I have to work my butt off until Monday to finish all this. And I'm still blogging wtf.
Anyway, I chatted with Kam Tong yesterday and we ended up talking about what we did last year and for a second I thought I was back at KL. I miss Malaysia lar~
I will be going to Bangalore on the December holiday and after that have to NERD through out the whole holiday. So Sad..

No comments: