Monday, November 27, 2006

Bad Day

My definition for bad day is a day with 3 bad/humiliating/embarassing things happened. Today I'm suppose to present my topic for Dental Materials Class. Despite the fact that I did my slides last minute, & the Internet connection was off when I wanted to search for some pictures for my presentation. So my presentation got 4 pathetic pictures from my textbook on 40 slides.

So today I woke up with my period pain, & still have to attend class to do my pathetic presentation, nevertheless to mention i dunno how to pronounce some of the word on my slides =.=" and my voice suddenly croaked in the middle of the presentation. After 4 hrs of class, my stomach was paining badly so i ask for permission to go back earlier & the lecturer was somehow scolding me for being lazy.Great. Can't really blame her since she had her menopause like 100 years back.

*sigh* Freaking hate period, freaking hate presentations!

No comments: