Thursday, November 6, 2008

Deepavali Celebration

Of course I celebrate Deepavali, don't you dare to forget where I've been for the past 2 years. It is a delightful festival because our Indian based college gave us an extra holiday for Deepavali HAha.

So we had a celebration in college on Friday afternoon, & everyone was so excited because Friday afternoon in our time table is 'Revision examination' wtf.

The food arrives around 12pm & it was torturing us because 'lunch' starts around 2 pm. I decided to participate in the dance 1 day before so I was doing quite bad during the rehearsal =.="
Mixed Vege ( I got really addicted to this dish since I came back from India)
Curry Dahl ( I LOVE IT)
Chicken Rendang I think..
But it actually looks like this
Dr Priya baked carrot cake for us!
Deepavali, the festival of lights!
Speech from the president of student club
The crowd & their hungry faces. Left most is Dr Priya, who baked the cake.
President & Dean ( who appeared more than once in this blog, literally)
Gay people. As in HAPPY.
Me & Ah Wong/Char Siew Wong/Ahmad/Auntie etc. The plate of food is mine, we couldn't eat much because the performance is right after Lunch.

Look at our hungry faces
We are seriously hungry.





Here comes the performances. See if you can find me. ( sorry for the bad video quality)


Continuation of the first video













Found me?? HEHEHEHE

2 comments:

Kylie said...

The last vid the last vid!!! The one looks like so hai one.. neh.. only got one... U VERY CUTE LAR! wei I miss u!

vivacious said...

oh mai gawd u have the video?? is it alright if i link it to my blog? :]