Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tagged!




Layer One: On The Outside

Name: SuzuHamasaki
Birth Date: 11 August
Current status: single & very available
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: supposed to be red but now it's copper T.T
Righty or Lefty: righty

Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: All the bad genes from my parents' families
Your Fears: of the unknown
Your Weakness: fattening food
Your Perfect Pizza: lots of cheese & meat & pepperoni without any traces of pineapples inside

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: Damn.. Morning again?
Your Bedtime: recently.. 7 am to 9 am T.T
Your Most Missed Memory: the time when i was still wearing shocking blue pinafore & baju kurung

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: is there any difference?
McDonald's or Burger King: as long as they serve meat
Single or Group Dates: as long as i got a date
Adidas or Nike: adidas
Tea or Nestea: both!
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate!
Cappucino or Coffee: nescafe 3 in 1 when i sleep less than 3 hrs a day

Layer Five: Do You...
Smoke: nope
Curse: no.. i'm a perfect lady wtf
Take a shower: =.="
Have a crush: on my hubby & wu zhun
Think you've been in love: if i've not mistaken, i think so..
Go to school: yes
Want to get married: depends.. cant get married to myself, can I?
Believe in yourself: yupe
Think you're a health freak: the part tat i'm very cautious when eating food tat i cook myself

Layer Six: In The Past Month
Drank alcohol: yes
Gone to the mall: define mall.
Been on stage: dance in the public. does it count?
Eaten sushi: T.T
Dyed your hair: no..

Layer Seven: Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: yeah.. just tat i din strip
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: yes.

Layer Eight: Age You're Hoping
To Be Married: as soon as i met someone who can convince me to marry him

Layer Nine: In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour: as long as its beautiful... & CLEAN
Best Hair Colour: no green or other fancy colours.. but if it's my hubby i don mind..
Short Hair or Long Hair: as long as it fits his head

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago: finish watching death note 1 & 2
1 Hour Ago: WACHING DEATH NOTE 1 & 2
4.5 Hours Ago: watching death note 1 & 2.. oh god can this stop?
1 Month Ago: on my way back to India
1 Year Ago: struggling to survive india

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: my hubby & wu zhun
I Feel: sleepy but i cant sleep coz this is the best time to online without interuption in the connection speed
I Hate: to be disrespected.
I Hide: my feelings
I Miss: my friends & family & the feeling of being in love
I Need: more time, more holiday, less fats, more beauty & my hubby

tagging whoever tat sees this...



No comments: